MY PURPLE HAIR STREAKS

"Color is a power which directly influences the soul." - Wassily Kandinsky. 

The thought of getting a hair transformation has always been very scary and exciting at the same time for me. Especially when it comes to dying hair with some funky color. I have never bleached my hair because of the damage that follows up. Although I have tried to dye my natural black hair without bleaching them and the results obtained were flop every time. 

One fine day I came across this legit Instagram page which sells hair extensions and wigs in India at a reasonable price, username: @onehairstopindia. At least for now, I would rather wear these temporary hair streaks instead of getting my hair bleached. As bleaching offers permanent alteration of natural texture, split ends, accelerated hair loss, weakening and breakage throughout the length of the strands. So without a second thought, I bought Ombre Purple Streaks from their website.

My purple hairstreaks are basically colored clip-in extensions (tik tac clip)Adding funky color to my hair was made easy with one-clip seamless colored hair extensions. It's very easy to use and the streaks do blend well with my real hair since the streaks are also made from real human hair of the highest quality, Although it takes a little effort to make it work by styling them. I bought a pack of four( four streaks ) of length 12'' from their website.

"OMBRE PURPLE STREAKS"

Overview: I have been using these streaks for a month now and without any hesitation, I can say that they do not fall off easily once it's been clipped properly, they are weightless too. The best part about these streaks is that I can recolor them anytime.

  _

 I always wanted to color my hair purple and now that thirst has been quenched! Also, I am so glad that I didn't bleach my hair for purple color because honestly, it doesn't really suit me and I'm over the phase of getting my hair colored without any damage. 

"This is how it looks in the sunlight"

2 comments

  1. Very informative blog. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. If you want to search for hair related products like Hair Bangs . If you’re thinking of getting Wavy Hairstyles With Bangs so here we are coming with some good ideas for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks nice. Clean and neat presentation. Your purple streaks also suits you.
    https://healthtips108.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete